All guests are required to respect the Staff and the furnishings present in this establishment; it is therefore obligatory to comply with the following rules of good behaviour:
1. This establishment does not have a Reception desk and therefore access to the rooms is via the restaurant downstairs (opening times are displayed on the door and on our website), or by ringing the doorbell; or in case of emergency by calling the numbers indicated on the entrance gate (please indicate your arrival time when you book online).
2. On arrival an ID document will be requested for each person; we accept only identity cards, passports and driving licences.
3. Guests are advised to make their own way to the B&B as we are located in the municipal area “Località Campanello”, approximately 2 km from public transport services.
4. Towels are changed every 3-4 days, and sheets once a week. Extra towel and sheet changes are subject to payment.
5. Rooms left excessively untidy (e.g. clothes and rubbish on the floor etc) will not be cleaned.
6. Rooms must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of departure in order to allow time for cleaning before the next guests arrive. Action will be taken if guests overstay this limit.
7. Guests who do not inform us during booking or subsequently by phone or email that they are bringing a third person or children will be charged a supplement as indicated in the section “conditions for children and extra beds”. They may also incur an extra charge for inconvenience caused.
8. Animals must not be brought into the B&B, to prevent hygiene and health problems and allergies.
9. It is forbidden to bring people who have not checked in into the B&B.
10. It is strictly forbidden to make loud noises, slam doors or disturb the peace in any way between 23:00 and 07:00.
11. We invite guests to contact the following members of staff according to the language spoken: English (Serena), French (Gianfranco), German (Gianfranco and Giovanna). Other languages are not spoken.
12. On days when the restaurant is closed, breakfast is served from 08:00 to 09:00.
13. Making a booking entails acceptance of these conditions. The management reserves the right to ask anyone who fails to comply to leave.